Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love Thursday


Ah the farmer's market! I've been waiting with bated breath. Everyone else, it seemed, had their markets open. They had pictures and goodies and tales. But here, in Central Oregon, everything arrives a bit late. Finally finally opening day arrived. And though yesterday was scattered with rain we managed to catch the market during a brief dry spell.

Oh the glory! Fresh cherries, sunflowers and sugar snap peas. Baby bok choy and local cheese. It was truly truly lovely. I just *love* summer. Now if only the sun wasn't quite so demure...

❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊

Things I'm Loving Today:
  • Sweet sweet farmer's market cherries
  • A new tee with an upcycled vintage camper
  • My first tweet (eek what have I done?)
  • Plans for this for dinner (so good on a rainy evening)

Things I'm Hoping for Today:
  • To get a little cleaning done around here
  • A quiet peaceful evening
  • That I am not getting sick (I AM NOT GETTING SICK)
  • That my co-worker will be able to switch shifts with me so I can go to a vintage trailer rally (oh the dorkiness -- it gets worse and worse as the years go by!)
Happy Love Thursday! What are you loving today?

2 comments:

Angelique Valdez said...

Embrace the dorkiness!

Bobbie Dacus said...

Hi! Just wanted to say hi from "the Flying Lessons" and thanks for popping over to my blog! You have a terrific blog.. love it!