This afternoon I've had a to do list running through my head. Rather than scratch it out on the back of an envelope I thought I'd share with you.
- Pick lavender and hang to dry (dreaming of lavender sachets to accompany holiday gifts)
- Make a batch of apricot riesling jam (again perfect for the holidays)
- Make blueberry pies in jars and freeze for a later date (hostess gifts)
- Complete another baby gift set for the shop
- Mop the kitchen floors (this one is long overdue)
- Practice my bagpipe chanter (still dreaming of a set of pipes)
- Put up our tent in the front yard and see if we have all the parts (we're going camping, camping, camping!)
- Finishing knitting a pumpkin hat (autumn really is just around the corner)
- Sew curtains for our trailer
- Begin embroidering a second pillowcase to match this one.
Tell me. What do you have to do?
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊