I'm growing my hair out. This means I haven't gotten a proper haircut in six months. The bangs have been trimmed over the bathroom sink; otherwise nada. Now my hair is in that horrific -- gee, even if you are growing your hair out, you could really use a trim and a style phase.
I fully intend to get to the hairdresser soon. Really I do. I need a haircut, an eyebrow wax and a pedicure; the whole nine yards. But until then I'm going for the cover-up. Only it's too hot out for knit hats or pageboy caps. So I stitched up this head scarf from a vintage sheet.
Don't you love my model? I dare say she's adorable!
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊
Things I'm loving today:
- My last night on shift for a few days
- An upcoming book club meeting with the ladies
- The pyrex bowls and patterns and tchotckes waiting to be listed in the shop
- Our new coffee table (as my 10-year-old daughter says, "It ties the whole room together")
- Our first flea market venture next weekend (Peculiar Momma and Papa Abe are going to be vendors)
Things I'm hoping for today:
- A clean house when I arrive home tomorrow
- A cat nap
- Continued Etsy sales (already at 20 -- yay!)
- Quiet Mama time
- Time to sew
I hope you all had a wonderful start to your week -- Happy Monday!