Flowers from my garden
My mind is a flutter with a bazillion projects; projects with an eye towards frugality. But, alas, none of the ideas are my own. Nevertheless I want to share them with you. And so today, Frugal Friday, I thought I'd do a little web round-up. And here they are, in no particular order:
- Sew cloth snack bags with Angry Chicken
- Create corn husk dolls with Garden Mama
- Dress up your cupcakes with The Cupcake Project
- Make your own yogurt with Soulemama
- Find 52 free dress patterns at Craft Stew
- Make a custom pet t-shirt with The Longthread
- Make handkerchief sachets with Skip to My Lou (perfect for all that lavender I've been harvesting)
- Dry fall flowers with The Saver Queen.
Tell me -- what frugal tricks are you up to?
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊