A little something I was working on this week -- a stuffed rocket ship with matching tote bag. Rocket Man was destined for a little guy who just turned two. This is not a new project. I made similar rockets for my nephews this past Christmas. I like the face painting better here as I'm rather smitten with the soul patch. That's one hip astronaut!
If you want to make a Rocket Man of your own check out this tutorial over at The Long Thread.
I've got about a hundred billion (give or take) projects up my sleeve. Lately I've been a bit ADHD with my crafting/sewing/knitting. Hopefully I can settle down, clear my brain and focus.
And now I must go -- I've got movies to return before 9:00 pm.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊
Things I'm loving today:
- Remembering to return our movies
- A kitchen remarkably absent of dirty dishes
- A use for my "new" garage sale fabric
Things I'm hoping for today:
- Freedom from financial worry
- Warm weather (c'mon already!)
- Guilt-free time to work on my projects
- A cheerful husband