Sunday, May 23, 2010

A Handmade Toy for a Toddler Boy


A little something I was working on this week -- a stuffed rocket ship with matching tote bag. Rocket Man was destined for a little guy who just turned two. This is not a new project. I made similar rockets for my nephews this past Christmas. I like the face painting better here as I'm rather smitten with the soul patch. That's one hip astronaut!

If you want to make a Rocket Man of your own check out this tutorial over at The Long Thread.

I've got about a hundred billion (give or take) projects up my sleeve. Lately I've been a bit ADHD with my crafting/sewing/knitting. Hopefully I can settle down, clear my brain and focus.

And now I must go -- I've got movies to return before 9:00 pm.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊

Things I'm loving today:
  • Remembering to return our movies
  • A kitchen remarkably absent of dirty dishes
  • A use for my "new" garage sale fabric
  • Sleep


Things I'm hoping for today:
  • Contentment
  • Freedom from financial worry
  • Warm weather (c'mon already!)
  • Guilt-free time to work on my projects
  • A cheerful husband

No comments: