Here's a sneak peak at a project I've been working on: Baby Kimono Booties, a reversible bib (based loosely on the pattern) and burp cloths. Soon these will be packaged up and sent on their way. Their destination is hush hush as they have yet to be sent.
Anyone getting tired of this material yet? I'm stretching it as far as it will go! So far four boxed pouches, a shoulder bag and the items above. Not too shabby for $15.00.
And, on a completely different subject, Little spent last weekend learning to ride a bike without training wheels. I dare say she has it down pat. Her bike is a double hand me down. First it belonged to her brother and then her sister. It is ten-years-old and has seen a fair amount of use.
To celebrate this milestone I might just need to give her two-wheeler a makeover. Perhaps some ribbon in the spokes and maybe handle bar streamers. Does anyone have other suggestions to "girly up" a boy's bike?
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊
Things I'm loving today:
- Evenings spent with family
- Walking downtown for pizza, the library and the park
- Time spent running (well, okay, jogging at a pace slightly faster than walking)
- To find a fun creative project for pioneer town (crafts from the 1840s)
- That the odor of spilt milk soon dissipates from my living room
- No thunder storms tomorrow so I can hit the pool
- A complete reduction of cellulite (yes I know -- good luck but a girl has the right to dream!)