Last Friday I was dreaming of a handmade picnic blanket. Today my dreams came true. Presenting the Beach Blanket To Go ala Soule Mama. The top is comprised of vintage sheets; including fabric from this project and this project. The bottom is a terrycloth shower curtain. The blanket has already been on an inaugural voyage to the Boy's lacrosse game. The weather has been quite chilly so our new-to-us coffee pump also went along for the ride. And, of course, smack in the middle of the blanket is my knitting. I can't think of a better way to spend a May evening.
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊
Things I'm loving today:
- Bursts of sun during the lacrosse game
- Dinner out with my parents
- Vintage picnic items (baskets, pumps, blankets, etc)
- Chickens that are decidedly still alive after an early morning visit from a raccoon
Things I'm hoping for today:
- That last night's visitor will not return (he had to deal with sprinklers, dogs and dive bombing scrub jays)
- A good nights sleep with pleasant dreams (as opposed to dreams of being sued and forgetting to show up in court)
- To remember to refill my inhaler prescription
- The energy to exercise tomorrow
Happy Monday All!