Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthdays, Doughnuts and Color

Birthday Doughnut for a Birthday Girl.

We had a nice family celebration for Middle's 10th birthday. In lieu of a party she and a friend will be visiting her grandparents for spring break. Whew! One less party to plan.


This morning we went out for birthday doughnuts. Mmmmm. Pink AND sprinkles. A most excellent way to start the day.


++++++++++

And on a completely different note: I must say I'm very excited about this. Today is gray (yet again!) Snow flurries are dancing about the sky, teasing and gesticulating; naw naah naw naah naw naw, tis not spring. Not yet!

And what do I have to say about that? Bring it on! Bring on the color I tell you. I'm soooo ready!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

I absolutely LOVE this picture of your perfectly pink doghnut. It made me smile.

Mrs. E said...

I think that looks like a birthday donut that my girls would have loved!!

Mother of Three said...

wow. my little claire turned 5 on 3/3. cool coincidence. xo mama.
brigid

Anonymous said...

that donut looks perfect. and a happy belated to your middle one!