Conversation in the car with a 6-year-old:
"Mom. Your hair looks dyed" said Little ever so innocently.
"Oh really? Why?" I asked.
"Because there is a HUGE white streak across the side" she said.
Lovely. I'm choosing to assume she's commenting on the natural blond highlights. Mmm hmm. That's it.
Things I love today:
- This Mac 'N Cheese prepped for tonight's dinner
- Delectable thrift store finds
- Cloth fortune cookies (another 4th grade town project)
- Sleep (It's amazing what a good night's sleep will do)
- Coffee, coffee and coffee
- Two weekends off in a row
- The way my eyes wrinkle when I smile (I should smile more often)
- Knitting in progress (for 7-months) that is nearly complete
- An upcoming (and very quiet) spring break -- the kids will all be away!
Happy Love Thursday!