Things I'm loving today:
- Valentine's cups from Starbucks (yes I went just for the cup and I *love* that it celebrates all types of love from motherly love to the love of a friend to a sweetheart's love. This day is for *all* of us, each and every one).
- Special cookies for special people (dough is made and in the fridge).
- Felted acorn necklaces completed and ready for the 2/3 Valentine's party.
- A kitchen that's not *too* dirty after three loads of dishes.
- Leftovers for dinner (yes, I know, not romantic but I'm working tonight).
- A great book in progress and another waiting at the library.
- Boys who ride bikes and fish all morning then play lacrosse all afternoon.
- A husband who gets up early, makes coffee and gets the big kids off to school while I snuggle and snooze with Little.
- Sales in the shop just when an extra little bump is needed (thank you Universe!)
- Downton Abbey online - perfect entertainment while felting acorns.
- And, finally, little and not so little girls who spent the weekend cleaning their room (it's about time!!)
Today, on this day of love, I give all of mine to you.