|Mug from the fabulous Illuminary|
It's been a weekend of night shifts. One more night to go then I'll have some precious time off. I've taken to drinking tea at work. Too much coffee makes me nauseous. My mug was made by the fabulous Illuminary. It contains a quote from Salvador Dali "Take me. I am the drug." Seems fitting as I'm drinking my nightly elixer.
Things I'm loving today:
- Peppermint tea
- My bed and comforter
- A labrador with which to sleep the day away
- Hearing in my left ear (a temporary respite I'm sure but a welcome one nonetheless)
- Balance that is spot on (again temporary but welcome)
- Super bowl knitting (I'm working on this)
- Precious time off
- Sales in the shop
- Family travel fantasies (that might, just might, come true)
- Downton Abbey (what gorgeous setting and light. Makes me want an Edwardian hair style.)
Okay now off to bed. Have a wonderful day!