Monday, February 6, 2012

Things I'm Loving Today

Mug from the fabulous Illuminary

It's been a weekend of night shifts.  One more night to go then I'll have some precious time off.  I've taken to drinking tea at work.  Too much coffee makes me nauseous.  My mug was made by the fabulous Illuminary.  It contains a quote from Salvador Dali "Take me. I am the drug."  Seems fitting as I'm drinking my nightly elixer.

Things I'm loving today:

Okay now off to bed.  Have a wonderful day!

xo. 








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mug! I've been thinking recently about how much I want to collect a few more very special mugs. So glad to hear about the restoration of hearing as well, temporary or no.

Shalet said...

Thank you my dear. My hearing definitely comes and goes. It's something I used to take for granted. Note to self: appreciate all senses.

Michele Bergh said...

Love your list! Thank you for sharing.

Shalet said...

You are welcome! These lists sure help me keep things is perspective.