Things I love today:
- New knitting projects.
- Tiny tiny hats for tiny tiny babies.
- A *relatively* clean kitchen.
- Two nights off work.
- My lovely bed with it's mismatched flannel sheets and down comforter.
- The chance to watch my son's first wrestling match.
- 2 1/2 hours of quiet mommy alone time.
- The warmth of the computer as it rests on my lap.
- Hats to hide my lack of showering.
- Sweats, sweaters and blue jeans.
- Big Huge Labs and their mosaic maker.
- The distant whistle of the train as it slowly rumbles through town.
Happy Love Thursday!