Thursday, January 21, 2010

Love Thursday


Things I love today:
  • New knitting projects.
  • Cupcakes!
  • Tiny tiny hats for tiny tiny babies.
  • A *relatively* clean kitchen.
  • Two nights off work.
  • My lovely bed with it's mismatched flannel sheets and down comforter.
  • The chance to watch my son's first wrestling match.
  • 2 1/2 hours of quiet mommy alone time.
  • Coffee!
  • The warmth of the computer as it rests on my lap.
  • Hats to hide my lack of showering.
  • Sweats, sweaters and blue jeans.
  • Big Huge Labs and their mosaic maker.
  • Pajamas.
  • The distant whistle of the train as it slowly rumbles through town.


++++++++++++++


3 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh, I love your loves!! :)

TAMI said...

Certainly sounds like a LOVELY day!! Hey, can we have the link to your tiny hat pattern, or at least the book it's in?

Oh - and one more thing to add to your list -->
COMMENTS!!
=)

Shalet said...

Sure! Here it is:

http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/baby_pixiehat.html

:o)