It has been quite a while since I've had a real true weekend. A weekend at home. With little plans. Pajamas till noon and serious puttering. Pure bliss!
Things I'm loving today:
- When Harry Met Sally (seriously -- I watched it this morning)
- Fresh peaches and plums from our very own tree
- Alfredo Mac 'n Cheese bubbling away in the oven
- Crisp overcast days
- Leaves beginning to turn
- Funny mottled molting chickens
- Movie night with the family
- Custom adult pumpkin hats -- knit to order
- Downtown festivals and friend's bands
- Crafts in the works
- Books on cd and listening while cleaning (it's amazing how much I can accomplish when I'm entertained)
- Halloween art work -- *love* my littlest vampire's drawing.
- And, as always, sleeping in!
I hope you are having an equally wonderful weekend!