Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Muffins and Bunk Beds and Pencils. Oh my.


Inspired by Martha I baked pumpkin doughnut muffins.  I can't seem to get enough pumpkin.  Fortunately my family doesn't mind.  Let me tell you -- the cinnamon sugar topping makes these babies.   I swatted away more than one hungry hand to get this photo.  The muffins are rapidly disappearing as we speak.  I've implored the monsters to save a few for Papa -- hopefully they will.

Today I've been tired, sleepy and not entirely productive (i.e. still recovering from working Monday night).  I spent some time on Pinterest and am in love with this idea -- built in bunks in the bedroom.  Oh how I wish we could do this in the girls' room.  Carpentry skills where art thou?  Energy where art thou?  Ah well.  Perhaps someday.

And now Middle wants me to take her to Target.  She needs pencils.  And dance clothes.  And jeans.  It seems the lists of wants is never ending -- for Mama and daughter alike.  I suppose I could at least splurge for pencils.

Have a wonderful day!

xo.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the list of wants is neverending! it seems as soon as i buy one thing, another expensive thing pops up in its place.

and might i say, your new header is gorgeous!!