Thursday, September 29, 2011

More crafts ...


Following the theme of the week I've continued to craft.  I made a fabric pumpkin inspired by this pin.


And organized my floss inspired by this one


And whipped up a quick last minute scarf/necklace.  Tutorial here.  


I also realized I have no idea where my halloween decor is.  Somewhere in the garage -- that much I can tell you.  Clearly I've got some cleaning and organizing to do.

 I'd like to find this guy and get him on my mantle.  And find our beetle juice to put on display.

I did pull out the Witch Craft book.  The girls and I will pour over it and pick our next project.  But for now I must shower and get ready for work.

xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet!
I did a few Pumpkins last month, trying to channel the fall weather.. It still hasn't worked :P