And here I sit in my cozy home. My bed awaits. I am fed and clothed and sheltered. I am so lucky. It is yet another reminder of the fragility of our world. A reminder to appreciate each and every little thing in each and every day.
I want to reach out. To hug and console with the human touch. Alas I can not. But I can help. We can help.
As such 10% of my March Etsy sales will be donated to the Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. It is the least I can do for this wonderful world that has given me so much.
*** *** ***
Forgive me for not posting earlier. I have been waylaid by family and minor illness and world events. Congratulations to the fifth commenter, Jennifer, for winning last week's giveaway.
And thank you for all your wonderful heartfelt comments. I *love* all the connections afforded by the internet. It truly warms my heart!
*** *** ***
And, finally, a list I've not been keeping up on but really ought to continue ...
Things I'm loving today:
- Gorgeous fluffy white Simpson clouds blooming in the sky.
- A night at work with Middle by my side (now she has a better appreciation for what Mommy does all night).
- A spectacular wonderful amazing package from my wonderful spectacular amazing friend Anita. How beautiful is it that someone I've never met in person could know me so well?!!
- A great book sent by my lovely friend Shelley. I can't wait to delve in.
- Being on Etsy's Front Page twice (twice) in one day (thanks Treasury Tree Teamies!!)
- Knitting -- dish clothes and a top secret project for a special friend.
- Waiting with greedy anticipation to see what color of eggs my new chickens will lay.
- And You. All you folks on the blogosphere who bring me such joy and hope and love.