Things I love today:
- Gloriously cloudy days signaling the end of this dang heat wave.
- Finished sewing projects.
- Thrifted and repurposed recipe boxes (middle daughter's idea).
- Knitting in progress.
- Good reads (Too Many Cooks by Emily Franklin).
- A (sort-of) clean house.
- Freshly laundered sheets on the bed.
- Dinner in the crockpot made from items on hand (born from an unnerving glance at our checking account).
- A renewed determination to live frugally.
Don't forget ... tomorrow is the last day to leave a comment for a free fun giveaway!
Happy Love Thursday!