Today I Love:
- Learning to make apricot preserves (with homegrown fruit!).
- Knitting in progress.
- Treasures from the library.
- Delving into embroidery even though I don't have a clue.
- New vacuum hoses that don't short out every 10 seconds.
- Tiny onions harvested from the garden.
- Lemonade stands run by little girls.
- Semi-annual haircuts where someone else deals with my daughters' tangles while I sit innocently by and knit.
- A boy who can think of nothing but fishing.
- The caw of a scrub jay whom I can call a friend.
- Mom's night out and a great film.
- An "in" with my daughter's kindergarten teacher (I promise I won't abuse the privilege!).
- Sending all the neighbor kids home and having family reading hour.
- Autumn's beckoning ... I adore that season!
For more love check out Love Thursday!