(See if you can find the heart)
Today I Love:
- Sitting on the porch and watching the girls "wash" the car.
- The way the wicker couch vibrates as the labrador pants.
- The rustling of aspen leaves as they dance in the breeze.
- Finding a homegrown strawberry.
- Dreaming of stuffed zucchini flowers.
- Knowing how to spell zucchini.
- Listening to chickens babble as they rid the yard of weeds.
- Birthday flowers from the neighbor's garden.
- Plastic Sponge Bob cups used as vases.
- Plans to canoe and kayak on the 4th.
- Friends coming to town (even if only briefly).
- Pleasant summer afternoons to counter long nights at work.
- New projects to contemplate.
- Crafty stuff yet to share (stay tuned).
Thanks for the sympathy and love yesterday. I'm am feeling much less sorry for myself. Ahhh the joys of parenting!
Happy Love Thursday!