It seems I've been tagged by Bridge at Ride the Waves of Life.
1. link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
All right - on to the facts ...
1) Yesterday I vacuumed my kitchen table and stove. It seemed like the most practical way to get the gunk out of the crevices.
2) I can only drink coffee if it is two degrees below scalding. Therefore I run around the house incessantly re-heating my coffee. If I could I would replace the glove box in my car with a microwave -- solely for the purpose of reheating coffee.
3) I fantasize about living in the Northeast (Maine, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire) but have never visited these places (I didn't even know how to spell Connecticut properly until today).
4) I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of my first tachycardic episode (seemingly cured by surgery and exercise -- my fingers are still crossed).
5) I grew up on a Navy Base in the middle of the Mojave Desert. Consequently I love fighter planes - especially the Blue Angels.
6) My husband and I met at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Newport Beach, Ca. We both worked there. He was a bartender and I was a hostess. I used to think that was a stressful job!
7) While in college I volunteered at the Marine Mammal Center in Laguna Beach. After a shift I would smell horrific. But I didn't have time to shower before class so I went as is. People actually got up and moved after I sat down. Rule # 105 in How NOT to Make Friends and Influence People - smell like fish. I miss the seals and sea lions.
And now for the tagging. Let's see ... I pick Donna, Jaimie, Amy, Liss, Elk, Amy and Karen.
Whew! I'll have you know I had to reheat my coffee twice while creating this post. Such hard work! I can't wait to see what you all have to say. Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.