* I fluffed the chicken coop and gave them new pine shavings. My hands still smell like pine and I
* The chickens layed five eggs (not bad for seven biddies).
* I got three new books from the library; fuel for the fire.
* I really want to get a goat or two and am completely bummed they are not allowed in the city. Oh
sweet little five (or ten) acres where are you?
* I started reading this book and am ready to take over the empty lot next to us.
* I'm also heavily fantasizing about these practical and relatively inexpensive hoop houses. I've
wanted one for more than a year now. That ought to tell me something.
* I also spent some time on practical matters. I did a load of laundry and a load of dishes. I love
my homemade laundry soap in its vintage glass jar. Just looking at it makes me happy.
* And I finally got the gist of this baby blanket pattern. Not sure why it took me so long as its not
terribly difficult. I guess I was previously too distracted. Happy to have my knitting mojo back.
Now I need to put down my book and make dinner. I'm excited to cook but not ready to stop reading. I suppose I should be grateful for such a dilemma.