Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Great Way to Pass a Summer Afternoon - Sunday

Take a Nap

When I was a child I used to find a sun spot, lay down and sleep like a kitty. I haven't done that in years (and don't know if my body would forgive laying on the floor), but oh how delectable does a sweet sweet nap sound?

"Think what a better world it would be if all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap"
~ Robert Fulghum

And what is Sunday if not a day of rest? I say put your foot down. No more racing to and fro. No more accomplishing this and that. Instead lay down and nap.

Sweet dreams!

❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Absolutely marvelous. :) Best way to spend a Sunday.

Anonymous said...

wonderful! god i love a nap.

TAMI said...

Completely precious!

Debi said...

I think this is my favorite of your "Great Ways to Pass a Summer Afternoon"!