2 to 3 yellow potatoes
2 to 3 shallots
Sharp white cheddar cheese
Fresh grated Parmesean Cheese
Freshly ground Pepper
1) Place pizza stone in oven. Preheat to 450 degrees (this works best if permitted to heat for 45 minutes).
2) Cut shallots into thin slices. Place ~ three tablespoons olive oil in a skillet (I just add a splash to cover the bottom of the skillet). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill onions until lightly browned.
3) Take a fennel bulb and cut in half. Cut out the triangular core. Using a mandoline to thinly slice.
4) Wash potatoes. Thinly slice wilth mandoline. (I left the skin on).
5) Roll dough thin (~1/8th of an inch).
6) Sprinkle small amount of corn meal on pizza peel.
7) Place dough on pizza peel.
8) Place thin layer of shallots on dough.
9) Place layer of fennel.
10) Add layer of potatoes.
11) Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
12) Drizzle with olive oil.
13) Sprinkle with both cheeses.
14) Slide onto pizza stone and bake until lightly browned and crust crispy.
15) Remove from oven, slice and eat immediately!