"...the secret of the care of the patient
is in caring for the patient."
Francis W. Peabody, October 21, 1925
Tonight it's a blanket stitch on felt. Tomorrow it may be a Ford-interlocking suture pattern on skin. Either way the technique is the same; bound with love and care.
Things I'm loving today:
- Wonderful, stupendous and spectacular friends.
- My new felt bookmark.
- Books, books, books.
- A project in the works (under wraps until I'm sure I'm capable).
- Snuggling under the covers on a cloudy morning.
- Heat seeking lover kitties.
- This chair
- And this chair
- This roof which kept the rain off my head today.
- This fireplace which is keeping my feet toasty.
- This day which saw me through from one end to the other.