- Sandwich Bread
- Orzo, Fennel and Radish Salad
- Figs with Prosciutto, Mint and Lemony Creme Fraiche (recipe to follow)
- Bowl covered with vintage dish towel and secured with head band
- Fresh cut Black-Eyed Susans in the background. Heaven.
Oh, yes. I have returned to the kitchen. Bring it on fall. I am ready.
❊❊❊ ❊❊❊ ❊❊❊
Figs with Prosciutto, Mint and Lemony Creme Fraiche
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 2 tsbp freshly chopped mint
- 12 fresh figs
- 2 slices prosciutto
- Salt and pepper to taste
Slice figs in half and place in serving dish. Top each fig with prosciutto. Mix creme fraiche, nutmeg, lemon, mint, salt and pepper. Drizzle over figs. Decorate with mint sprigs. Serve and enjoy.