Thursday, December 17, 2009

Love Thursday



Here are a few things we've been up to. Life has been busy. It's a task in and of itself not to be overwhelmed. I've yet to ship packages.
None of our handcrafted holiday parcels will arrive on time. Yet it is okay. We are okay. I've given myself permission to slow down and enjoy the process. Surely friends and family will appreciate gifts in the New Year just as much as now. Nothing, no life, no person is perfect. Certainly not me.

I'm very much looking forward to a few days of down time before the rush of the holiday. No work. No taxi service. No place to be or go. I fully intend to bake, sew, knit and craft to my heart's delight. Why, perhaps I'll even sneak in a bath, a bottle of wine and a good book -- just for good measure.

Next week the whirlwind will return; dragging my heart between work and family. But you know what? We'll get through that too. And I'll be looking forward to the next ebb that follows the flow.

I hope each and every one of you are giving yourself a break and enjoying the life you have been given.

Happy Love Thursday!


1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Here's the irony: your down time is my whirlwind time. My down time is your whirlwind time. It is good to remember that somewhere--someone is enjoying the moment! (And that my time is coming soon!)